Saturday, May 17, 2008

More Questions on Seven M Management

I have a series of things I am working on and more questions to raise and I will be answering new comments in due course as well.

If (I have to qualify this), my memory serves me right at one point Seven M (7 M) Management was also managing Status Point Sdn Bhd. And then I believe (another qualification I am afraid, if anyone knows what I am saying is correct/incorrect, please comment) then it was stopped, fired, kicked out from managing Status Point. If this was so, why was it allowed to continue to manage Premium Nutrients? If it was not good enough to manage Status Point, why was it good enough to manage Premium Nutrients? the bigger company?

Where there any performance benchmarks that Seven M had to meet to meet to continue to manage Premium Nutrients? What were they? If there was none or if they were low, why was this is so? Therefore how was this in the best interest of NLFCS members?

These are basic questions the board members of NLFCS should ask on any investment decisions as they are there on the board on behalf of members of NLFCS. They work for the members and should therefore have the interest of the collective membership as their only criteria in making decisions (after all, what other criteria is there? Is there other criteria?).

Again, let me state, I believe (believe only, not know) at one point Seven M Management(and let's not play with semantics, it could be another management company but the same people were the managers in both management companies) was managing Status Point and then it got kicked out. If I am wrong about this, please correct me and I will retract what I said above. I am ready to admit and state that there are some things I am not sure about. I would like this blog to be about things that cannot be disputed, things that have happened and are happening.

Happy weekend

No comments: